Technical construction file No. TPSD20031222275
Related to CE Directive(s): R2016/425 (Personal Protective Equipment)
FDA CERTIFICATE NUM: SFT20MAR124C
Owner/Operator Number: 10063542
Outdoor protection, Multiple filtering, Blocking transmission
Middle adsorption filtration, Particulate matter filtration
Effectively isolate particles, degrade harmful substances and gases
Filter harmful substances in the air, Droplets exhaust dust pollen
Breathable, Breathe freely
Outer layer waterproof
Anti-blocking and breathable, gentle skin-friendly, lightweight and portable, retouching face
Can be stretched up to 2 times, Stretch well
Suitable for multiple uses
Office environment, daily outings, crowded places, Travel safely
Hidden Plastic Nose Bridge, Anti-fog gas, Reduce inhalation of harmful substances
3 Layers Folded, 360 degrees three-dimensional breathing space
High Elastic Ear Hook, High elastic ear hook design, lower pressure
【Product Name】 Disposable Face Mask
【Specifications Model】 Earband Type 175mm*90mm
【Product Structure Composition】 Composed of the face mask body, nose clip and face mask band.
【Scope of Application 】This product is suitable for disposable face masks that block odor and droplets from entering and exiting the wearer, not for medical protection.
1. This product is a single-use product, please destroy it after use.
2. Do not use if the packaging is broken.
3. The Face mask should not be worn for too long, and any skin reaction should be removed immediately.
4. Before wearing, please confirm the front and back of the mask. The dark color is the raw side, the white is the reverse side.
5. Please keep the product out of the reach of children.
【Description】The product complies with GB2626-2006 5.1、5.2、5.5、5.7、5.8、5.9、5.13 performance requirements.
【Validity Period】2 Years
【Product Implementation Standards】Q/0200KTY 001-2020
1. Wash your hands before wearing, and gently hold the upper and lower sides to open the face mask ear cord around your ear
2. With the cartilage strips on the nose facing upwards, hold the face mask against your face and hook the ear.
3. Gently press the cartilage of the nose to fit the shape of the nose and fit snugly.
4. Open the folds downwards until it completely covers the chin, leaving no gaps in the cheeks and chins.